Friday, June 15, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook 06/15/2012

SimpleWomansDaybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Warm, still and clear...
I am thinking...I should have woken up earlier…
I am thankful for...my children and being able to teach them…
From the kitchen...lunch being prepared…
I am wearing...jeans and a gray tank…
I am creating...digital scrapbook layouts…

I am going…to the library later today… 
I am reading…Engaging The Prodigal… 
I am hoping...my oldest son enjoyed his stay at camp this past week…
I am hearing…my middle son reading By the Great Horn Spoon

Around the house...my daughter’s toys are strewn about…

One of my favorite things...waking up early and feeling awake instead of wanting to crawl right back under the blankets…

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Packing up books from this year and beginning to plan for our new curriculum… 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Summer School

Mandy

1 comment:

i cant decide said...

I hope you are having a nice and restful summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...