Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21 2010


The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Haze over the lazy Ohio River...
I am thinking...about how interesting the Superman sights will be…
I am thankful for...safe travel on our way here yesterday…
From the kitchen...yummy free hotel breakfast…
I am wearing...tank and capris…
I am creating...this post…

I am going…on an adventure with superheroes… 
I am reading…The Case of the Missing Books… 
I am hoping...for no bickering (or at least not much)…
I am hearing…SpongeBob cartoons in the hotel lobby…

Around the house...hopefully no one…

One of my favorite things...finding what I need when I need it…

A few plans for the rest of the week:heading home and then revamping the school room… 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

100_2901

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...