Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28 2010


The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...clear and moonlit...
I am thinking...I have a lot of things to forgive after reading The Shack, it’s not what’s been done to me but what I hold against others, how I judged them…
I am thankful for...God’s infinite patience with me…
From the kitchen...ants are taking over…
I am wearing...blue tank and black yoga pants, shoeless as usual…
I am creating...the last of our annual school plans…

I am going…to FROG… 
I am reading…The Shack by Wm. P. Young… 
I am hoping...I can remember all the lessons I have learned from reading this book…
I am hearing…our noisy air conditioner…

Around the house...peaceful…

One of my favorite things...the sweet smell of my baby’s breathe…

A few plans for the rest of the week:finishing the boys portfolios (1 down 1 to go)… 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

100_2936

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...