Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Homeschool Library Builder ~ TOS Review

HSCrew468x60Animated
I am so happy to have been introduced to a wonderful homeschool resource recently. Homeschool Library Builder is a company that helps homeschoolers build their libraries at a very affordable price. Run by two homeschool families, HSLB has an amazing free membership that enables you to earn free books with their book rewards program, newsletters with lesson plans and monthly specials, sell your products in their marketplace, and help support Compassion International.
Logo HSLB

In order to meet the needs of the homeschool families they serve, HSLB sells both new and used books. These book are graded on the condition they are in and priced accordingly. You can find the definition of these grading conditions at Book Quality Ratings. They even offer a book search to help you locate that elusive, just have to have it book!
I love how they are more than just a used book vendor! I can appreciate the offer of free advertising for homeschoolers who have a business. I also am amazed at the selection, so many out of print, hard to find books.
If you use a living books, literature based, or unit study type of curriculum then you need to make this your first stop. They even have their selections organized by curriculum where available. I mean come on how cool is that? I have not seen too many other book sellers offer that, they did the leg work for you!
Right now until May 31 Homeschool Library Builder is offering 25% off everything!
Mandy
Disclaimer:  As part of the TOS Crew, I was asked to review this free membership based site. No compensation was received however, I was offered a discount on any purchase I might make.  I may receive compensation if you choose to join and use my name as a referral.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...