Friday, February 20, 2009

Update to I'm torn

I had a chance to talk to my ds about things that happened at his father's and it seems to be an incident of poor parental control settings on their computer. It is still no excuse but we had a good talk and he displayed appropriate reactions (embarrassed, etc.) and I don't believe he actually saw any harmful images as he was on a video chat site for a mere few minutes (mere seems the wrong word for this doesn't it?) and realized what it was and did not actually chat with the girl portrayed. I guess God was pulling my chain a bit and testing me. I think I handled this well and my son is now better prepared for this type of thing in the future. I do think we will reinforce things as time goes by, however. Thank you to all of you who encourage and uplift me and my family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...