Sunday, March 08, 2009

Still waiting for baby

I am officially 38 1/2 weeks. I will be going to see my doctor again in the morning. We have decided to do a slow induction on Wednesday if I have not progressed any farther. I am still only 50% effaced, -2 station and 3-4 cm. As baby gains more weight I am having more pain from the seperated pelvis. If it goes much longer I may need a c-section. In order to avoid that we will try the induction. It will be a lower dose of pitocin so I have a chance that my body takes over on it's own. Since natural is the goal we are trying to minimize the need for interventions especially epidurals. Maybe labor will begin before the induction takes place. I have not had any contractions in at least a week unless I am walking alot which if I would not have the seperated pelvis I would be walking up a storm to get this baby moving. Pray all goes well at my appointment tomorrow and I will post updates later tomorrow afternoon.
Oh, BTW, nursery is done, mostly, and will post pics tomorrow also!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...