Friday, October 29, 2010

Homemaking Haven

 

Week 2 in the challenge says this:

Play soft music everyday in your home. Choose worship, Making_Your_Home_a_Haven_Fall_2010classical or another form of peaceful music that the family enjoys. Focus on using peaceful words and maintaining peaceful relationships. Remind your family to avoid seething anger, tattling, criticism or back talk. As the wife/mother, work on gentleness this week.”

So that is what I am going to do. This should be easier for me as I am very drawn to music and it soothes my soul. I think I may download a few songs to the mp3 player so as to free up the computer. A mix of Celtic, worship, and lullabies will do the trick I think.

As for this past week I have struggled but it has been easier to get back on track once I see my candle. I am praying every time I see it. However, I am also cursing it when things are not going well. I hope to change scents this coming week and maybe that will make a bit of difference It’s not as though I dislike the one I have but it is a little too subtle in my opinion.

So here’s to days full of peace ahead!

Mandy

2 comments:

i cant decide said...

I know what you mean about cursing the candle. After one particularly bad day I blew it out!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Briana,
Soooo glad I am not the only one, heehee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...