Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've been tagged








Let me think...



1. I love nuts of almost any type



2. I love watching CSI marathons on TV late at night


3. I freak out if a locust gets anywhere near my hair


4. I often say the lines on tv show before they are actually said even if it is a show I have never seen.


5. My pregnancies never have taken my waist until at least 6 months, so far


6. I love retro everything


7. I love it when my hubby voice acts for our boys

I don't like calling out others on this so if you want to participate please let me know so I can visit your site.

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed reading about you. Congrats on your baby. I also enjoy nuts. My favorite is the pecan but I will eat any. Thank you for your interest in my blog. I wish you well and God bless you, Doylene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...