Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a Blog Walk

So I got an email saying someone had posted a message on one of my blog posts. I visited that persons blog as all good bloggy friends should do when one gets a message. I was reading her latest post here Homeschooling Blessings: Taking a Blog Walk  and realized she posted my blog as one of her Blog walk blogs. Thank you Wendy, you are so sweet! I do not think I have ever been featured on anyone else's blog before so this is pretty cool for me (I know I am a total geek).

So if you are like me and wonder..."Hey, so what is a blog walk anyhow?" Let me explain. You basically visit a certain number of blogs and list those in a post on a certain day each week so other bloggers can visit them and check out their blogs. Pretty easy right? So since I am a part of TOS Crew and we are starting a new year this sounds like a pretty cool way to get to know fellow TOS Crew Mates and make some new friends. Needless to say I am in!

I am going to list 10 Crew Mates names with a link to each members blog here and you go check them out, K!
                                         Go...go...go.....
Now if you would like to keep this walk going just link to my post and list your own 10!
(no husbands or children were neglected during this blog post)


1.Mindy @  My Own Sense and Sensibility

2.Briana @ I Can't Decide

3.Kimberly @ Train Up A Child

4.Brandi @ Living Sola Gratia

5.Angela @ My Journey

6.Wyldmomma @ Heritage Homestead and Home School

7.April @ Homeschool Musings

8.Shawna @ Tenacity Devine

9.Jennifer @ A Glimpse of Our Life

10.Karla @ Ramblin' Roads

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. Mandy! I'm Michelle P. from the Philippines, and this is my 2nd year with the Crew. I was with the Maiden Voyage last '08. Welcome to the Crew and hope you have fun!

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way, if you go visit my blog, you'll find you're on my list, too.

TerriG said...

Now if there was only a way to burn calories on these blog walks. Saying Ahoy as a new crew member.

momma24 said...

I posted a blog walk on my blog as well and we have different blogs listed! So now I have more to cruise through! Nice to 'meet' you. :)

i cant decide said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for linking to me. Now I get to find more Crew Mates!

My Sanctuary Moments said...

Hi Mrs. Mandy, Mindy here from myownsenseandsensibility.blogspot.com! Thank you so much for featuring my in your blog walk list. I feel so privileged. I am really looking forward to a great year with our mini-crew and all of the TOS HS crew. Thanks again and have a super blessed week! FYI - I am jumping on the blog walk wagon with you! Thanks for the Great idea)

The Crazy Mom said...

Yet another gorgeous blog!!!! Welcome to the Crew!!! :)

Carissa Blanchard said...

You are the last stop on my blog walk! So happy to meet another newbie!

Samantha said...

Hello! I am visiting from the TOS Crew - Older Group. Your blog was featured on the discussion board as one of the 10 to visit this week. So, here I am! I homeschool three children (9, 12, and 13). If you have time, stop by my blog and visit, http://tobebusyathome.blogspot.com

This is my first year with TOS Crew and I am excited about the opportunity and meeting other bloggers in the blogosphere!

Samantha

Dawn said...

Third times a charm???? This is the third time I will have tried to post this...and it will be the last. LOL

I'm blog walking with the TOS crew...love your site! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...