Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TOS Crew Blog Walk week 2

So here is my second list of blogs to visit on the weekly blog walk. Apparently there is a list posted each week on the forum and I missed it last week and found my own blogs to put up. I think this week I'll do it the way it was intended. Although I kind of like not having the same blogs listed as everyone else. Hey what can I say I gotta be different, I am an Air Force wife after all, LOL!
So here it is, this weeks list:

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning


2. Surviving The Testosterone

3. Family Style School

4. School Around The Bible

5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5

6. Morris Family Madness

7. Homeschool Musings

8. Homeschooling (and then some!)

9. Heartfelt Homeschooling

10. following Him home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...