Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Caught Santa Contest


Imagine the look on your child’s face when you can give them the proof they need to keep the belief in Santa alive. ICaughtSanta.com does just that by combining your room photo and their Santa pose into a picture that is truly worth a thousand words. They have other characters you can catch if you are not of the Santa persuasion too!


I had so much fun making my Santa photo and have been  generously given  the codes for 5 more free to giveaway. You all know what that means right? A CONTEST, that’s right!www-icaughtsanta-com-full-389 (1)
So it is super easy to win but you must hurry if you want to have this in time for Christmas morning. I will choose a winner on Christmas Eve and post it here at 8 am Friday morning. My readers will also receive a whopping 25% off (regularly $9.99) when using the code MandysMusings during checkout!
What you need to do to enter:
Go over to ICaughtSanta.com to choose your favorite Santa pose, then come back and tell me which one you like best.

Additional entries for following me on Twitter, GFC, and Facebook, 1 per media. Just click my buttons above.
Also 1 entry if you vote for me on picket fence blogs.
Mandy
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway disclosure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...