Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Christmas Card to You

We love and appreciate you all.

Some of you only know us through this blog and others are frequent visitors to the various homeschool yahoo groups I am on and we have gotten to be closer. Some are also friends on Facebook and Twitter and have shared in some of our ups and downs as we share in yours. I am glad to call you all friends. Some of you are even my friends IRL (in real life) and I cherish those friendships as well. God chose each and everyone of you to be in our lives for a reason and for that I am grateful.

You have blessed us in ways unimaginable, oh Lord. Your angels here on earth hold us when we feel far from you.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free ecard

Merry Christmas to all my Earth Angels!

Mandy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry CHRISTmas Mandy! Such beautiful angels. I hope the Crayola "presents" for your angels came in time for them to enjoy today. God bless you and your wonderful family. =)

gatheringwonder said...

I came across your site through the teaching/homeschool section of Picketfence and thought I would share a creative writing site for kids (and adults) that I have just set up - come and see the "I Wonder Chronicles for literacy and creativity" - use the prompts and add to the wonder!

more here:
http://dthaase-lines.blogspot.com/p/wonder.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...