Monday, December 20, 2010

Oliver’s Labels – Tomoson Review


I have kids, kids tend to lose things. Lost things can be a big problem.
Oliver’s Labels = problem solved
Found-it_SampleLabel
Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Our labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel.

I love these, they have been washed in my washer and dishwasher and have not even peeled or faded much less come off. The really great thing is that they will provide a tracking number called a “Found-It Code” printed on your label. The code is linked to your email address. When it is found the finder goes to the website printed on the label enters in the code and and fills out a form to let you know how to get it back (let at lost and found, finders phone number, etc.) then you receive an email letting you know it has been found. Pretty nifty I’d say.
Oh and I should warn you, they are super cute! I wanted to buy them for myself even. You know for those “rare” times I forget things. They even have food allergy warnings you can personalize to put on your child’s dishes (or anywhere else you can think of). I recommend getting a couple sets so you can get creative with labeling those things you tend to often lose. Now, where’d I leave those eyeglasses?
Mandy
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...