Friday, March 02, 2012

TOS Review ~ Beeyoutiful Skin Care

HSCrew468x60Animated

 

I have to tell you about something that has been a true life saver for me. You see I just gave birth to my fourth child and have some pretty sore back muscles. I received a product from Beeyoutiful health and skin care called Ow!-Ease which is meant to relieve the pain of bruising, strains and similar ailments.

logobee

I originally began using it on my 9 y/o son because he had a nasty bruise from his younger sister (she was a biter for a bit). It really helped with the soreness and it seemed to speed healing. After that I thought I would try it on my back pain I usually applied Icy Hot to. I was a bit skeptical but the next morning my back felt better. I was convinced that this Arnica based ointment was my new favorite pain relief product for the entire family. Plus, it smells really nice!

Ingredients include beeswax, olive oil, coconut oil, organic chamomile, wildcrafted calendula, organic St. John’s wort and is NOT for internal use (orally or broken skin)

OwEaseinsideview

Here is a little about how it works:
”Using a proprietary blend of herbs, Ow!-Ease relieves pain associated with sprains, strains and pulled ligaments and muscles, bruises, and contusions. It works quickly and effectively to help reduce swelling and muscle pain, and is excellent as a rub for body builders, construction workers, and gardeners alike. The amazing qualities of these herbs work synergistically to soothe, restore, and actually speed tissue healing.”

Ow!-Ease comes in a 1 oz tube and is $15.00 but you receive a discount when you purchase multiple quantities.

  • Buy 3 for $13.50 each and save 10%
  • Buy 6 for $12.75 each and save 15%
  • Buy 12 for $12.00 each and save 20%

Be sure to check out the videos for other products at Beeyoutiful Living’s youtubechannel.

b.a.l.m.

I also tried the B.A.L.M. Lip Moisturizer, with orange oil, yummy! My boys and hubby loved this one. It was very smooth and natural feeling they said. I like a glossier feel to my lip products so this wasn’t a favorite but I did really like the scent and that had me using it most days. It sells for $3.00 and comes in peppermint oil too.

Overall I really like the line of products available from this company and look forward to getting to know more about them. Please click the banner at the top of this post to read other reviews on multiple products from Beeyoutiful at TOS Crew Blog.

Mandy

Disclaimer: I received for free a selection of products from the above named company in exchange for providing a honest review. I have not received any other compensation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...