Monday, March 08, 2010

Still learning

Peanut wanted to try his hand at blogging last month, and while he learned alot, I don't think it is going to blossom right now (hey he's only 7).  Oh maybe it was minimal skills that didn't help also!  See I can't figure out how to set a blog with their info and not have it linked to my profile on Blogger. Perhaps a change of blog location may help but I really love Blogger. I just cant figure out how to do it without him having his own separate account. Which for a 7 year old just isn't happening...so. Any ideas from my friends will certainly help.

On another note I will be posting my reviews for the TOS Crew tryout soon and am really excited about this awesome opportunity to try some new homeschool products and share my thoughts with you all.  Feel free to stop by their blog and take a look at some of the cool things the Crew reviewed last year!
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/HomeschoolCrew

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...