Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday August 16 - Friday August 20 Student School Pictures Week

nbts125
Take a glimpse of our first day back at Home Schooling here at Miskatonic Prep. I had the kids sit for Mommy Professional Pictures and I think they did very good. For some reason though my camera started acting all wonky for B-Rad’s and I really do not like his. I know he will love it when I tell him it’s re-take time, being a teen boy and all!Miss D was less than thrilled but gave me some precious looks which I managed to not really capture (if only the camera was as fast as her mood swings).
firstdayd
firstdaycon
bradfirstday
Mandy

1 comment:

Amanda American Girl said...

nice pictures - thanks for the introduction - have a great school year

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...