Saturday, January 08, 2011

CSN Stores

I have decided I need a new laptop messenger bag. I have couple laptop bags that looks very nice but not one that is very comfortable to wear. I was introduced to CSNstores.com not too long ago and after looking for a bit found quite a few I like.

Three-Sleek-Messenger-Bag-in-Green

        Instinctive-Bags-Bamboo-Messenger-Laptop-Bag-in-Bamplaidboo

 

 

 

 

 

Ben-Sherman-Union-Jack-Flight-BagHow cute are these, right? And each under $40!

CSNstores.com has over 200 stores to find just about anything you need. They have free shipping on most items too. I am looking to see if I can find a rocking chair since mine is so creaky it wakes the baby when I get up to put her in bed, not a good combo.

Go take a look and see what they have that you might like. Let me know what you find.

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...