Monday, January 17, 2011

Goodwill Goodies

Well, I had a video I had to show you all the great book finds I got at Goodwill today, but since my internet connection is not up to snuff right now, I suppose you will have to wait a bit longer to see my goodies. I will update this when it uploads (if ever), just keep checking back over the next few days.

UPDATE: 1/21/2011 Yay I figured out the video so here it is. For now I am just a voice behind the camera, oh and sorry about the sniffles.


Oh and one book did not make the video cutting room floor so to speak. My 2 y/o, Tink, absconded with it as soon as she saw it.
 
100_3901
100_3900







Mandy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love going in that store and getting goodies too!! You can get some wonderful items if you hit on the right day!!

Unknown said...

I love getting good deals on books! You were able to get a great selection. I love going to the library and garage sales.

Catherine said...

Wow, these are great finds, and I love the video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...