Monday, February 28, 2011

Army Music Video Lessons

I have just been viewing a really exciting series of educational videos released by the United States Army. I think this is a great way to introduce your children to the wonderful brave men and women who spend their time in military service playing the music that lifts the nations spirits.

As a military spouse I really appreciate the talents that comprise the military’s bands. It swells my heart and brings a proud tear to my eye every time I hear them play. I am glad to be able to bring this series to your attention and hope you are able to really make use of them.

Army Band Offers Free Music Lessons
Instructional videos have been designed for all levels of musicians and music enthusiasts, presenting topics ranging from history and maintenance to advanced playing techniques.

Here is a sample video, make sure you pause the music player in the left sidebar.

Be sure to check out the entire Army Band Listening Room but here is the direct link to the educational video player.

Mandy

1 comment:

The Adventurer said...

This is a great resource!! thanks for sharing off to go explore more on the site:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...