Thursday, September 08, 2011

New School Pictures

We decided to take first day of the school year pictures every year since we began homeschooling and this years were especially fun. We took it outside this time around and just had fun being cute!

B-Rad

If he would just quit laughing when I take his pic they’d be great. I always here how he won’t smile for others when they try to get his picture but I never have THAT problem it is usually the opposite. So this was the most serious I could get.

P8250424

C-Man

He was loving the whole process and posing it up. This one is my favorite shot and he looks so grown up.

P8240417

  This was another great one but all the bench shots were too sunny to turn out well.

P8240416

 

 

 

 

Lil Sis Miss D

She was being such a good sport and even let me do her hair. She was so excited to get her school pictures taken with the boys.

P8260445P8260443

 

 

 

 

P8260444

P8260446

 

 

 

 

And one of her usual face when I am taking her picture although this one was perfect until I snapped it then she morphed! P8260442

What are some of your First day traditions?

Mandy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...